Casillas is expected to start the season as first choice with Navas on the way…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Diego Lopez is expected to leave Real Madrid while Antoine Griezmann is presented by Atletico.
– Diego Lopez is going.
– 72 hours to decide: Monaco and even Chelsea, possible destinations. He will leave Madrid on a free collecting the two years remaining on his contract.
– Iker will start the season as first choice. Keylor will arrive on Monday.
– Lopez must seal his departure by Sunday.
– Offer from Arsenal for Arbeloa. The Premier League, where he has already played for three seasons, returns to tempt him.
– The arrow of the Champions. More than 10,000 fans go to the presentation of Griezmann.
– ‘I am ambitious, we will fight for all the titles’ he says..
– Series (Chap 1/11): The little great genius.
– Convincing premiere in the Europa League. Zurutuza and Canales score.
– Neymar wants to be back for the Gamper trophy. He has faith in bringing forward the comeback date and return to playing on August 18.
– Pique: I was the best centre-back and I want to return to being that.
– Madness for Griezmann.
-‘I am ambitious but I will go game by game, as Cholo says’.
– The Frenchman was hailed by 6,000 Atleticos.
– The LFP make a mess of the first day of La Liga. They coincide two games with the Atletico-Madrid Super Cup and then rectify it.
– Madrid force the exit of Diego Lopez.
– Europa League: Zurutuza and Canales put La Real close to the fourth round.
– Pique: ‘Now I am not one of the best centre-backs in the world’.
– Lim has 70% of Valencia.Now he only lacks a final agreement with Bankia.
– ‘I will come back 100%’.
– The star joins the squad on the August 5 fit and confident of playing the Gamper trophy and the first League game.
– An idol in Japan.
– Transfer summit today. Bartomeu will meet with Zubi and Lucho.
– Pique self-criticism: ‘Now I am not one of the best centre-backs in the world’.
– CAS Decision: Luis Suarez could be available for the second game.
– Murcia and Racing continue to suffer until the LFP decide on August 7.