Navas’ arrival further complicates the situation for under-fire Casillas.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid now face a difficult decision over who to go with as their number one goalkeeper.
– Trouble between the sticks.
– Real Madrid Coach Carlo Ancelotti faces a tough decision as Keylor Navas’ arrival steps up competition for both Iker Casillas and Diego Lopez.
– Spanish captain has been under-fire since the World Cup, and his slump threatens to carry over to his Madrid career as he fails to impress during the pre-season tour of the US.
– Objective Boateng. Barcelona consider their options as their attention switches to Bayern Munich and Germany defender.
– “I came here to learn” – Keylor Navas.
– New Real Madrid goalkeeper claims that he is ready to learn having finally now arrived at the club, but ultimately he will be pushing to take the number one jersey for himself.
– New trident – Mario Mandzukic, Arda Turan and Koke for Atletico Madrid. However, speculation continues that they will try to sign Manchester United pair Shinji Kagawa and Javier Hernandez.
– The Tour.
– Messi: Fight to retrieve the best version of the Argentinian star.
– Neymar: Waiting on medical review to find out the state of the Brazilian as he continues his recovery from the back injury he sustained at the World Cup.
– Mascherano: Important to the plans of the Coach.
– Alves: Talks ahead to make a decision on future with speculation suggesting that the full-back could well be considering his options elsewhere.