Midfielder admits that Luis Enrique has reignited his Barca career.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Xavi is given a warm send off after his international retirement while Keylor Navas arrives in Madrid.
– Xavi hangs up his boots.
– The king of tiki-taka waves goodbye to the national team with one World Cup and two European titles to his honours.
– ‘It has been extraordinary, an honour, now I will be just another fan’.
– Keylor: ‘I am not here because I won the lottery’.
– The goalkeeper was excited when receiving the Madrid shirt from Florentino.
– Costa Rica goes crazy with the signing. 7,000 people at his presentation.
– Three men and one challenge. Iker, Navas and Diego trained together yesterday with the hope of a solution.
– In search of a goal.
– Arda, local hero, will lead the Rojiblancos today.
– ‘Iker and Diego are my guides’.
– The presentation of Keylor was followed live in Costa Rica in the early hours.
– Angel Di Maria trains at Valdebebas with a hope of resolving his exit.
– Jan Oblak has a break in his psoas (core muscle). It affects his hip and it will be tough for him to play the Super Cup.
– Xavi says goodbye to the national team. ‘From today, I am just another fan of La Roja’.
– Xavi confesses that it was because of Luis Enrique.
– ‘I thought that my time at Barca had ended but he has changed my mentality’.
– He leaves the national team. ‘I think that my cycle in La Roja has finished’.
– The Terrassa-born player and Mathieu don’t go to Geneva.
– Bartomeu: ‘Luis Suarez had better offers but he chose Barca’.
– A firm offer for Thomas Vermaelen. Today, a meeting with Fiorentina over Juan Cuadrado.
– Marine Messi. .Leo surprises with his new military look
– Neymar OK after a review.
– Diego Lopez contemplates whilst Keylor is presented.
– Pepe Reina goes with Pep Guardiola.