Ancelotti has another headache as Khedira sidelined with injury…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos has a message for Cristiano Ronaldo after his recent comments on the transfer market.
– Even more difficult.
– Another headache for Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti: he loses Sami Khedira for six weeks through injury.
– The home of the transfer window hunts down Spain.
– The Premier League invests €1,030m in signings, more than double that of La Liga, in order to end the Spanish dominance in the Champions League and Europa League.
– Sergio Ramos shows who is boss.
– Message to Cristiano: “We must obey the laws of Madrid”. Portuguese ace conceded that he might have done things differently in the transfer market after both Angel Di Maria and Xabi Alonso left.
– “Chicharito has marked an era in football”.
– National team: “We mustn’t change the identity even though some players have left”.
– Khedira injured and could be out eight weeks.
– Arda Turan: He has not started with Atleti but will play for Turkey today.
– Alvaro Negredo is presented in front of 14,000 fans as he completed his move Valencia.
– Luis Suarez committed.
– The Barca striker is an active fighter against child cancer. The Uruguayan star yesterday visited the Sant Joan deDeu de Barcelona hospital.
– “I saw a very good Barca and Messi and am now looking forward to my return”.
– “Munir and Sandro will give people a lot to talk about”.
– Florentino hurt by Cristiano. The Portuguese’s criticism has not gone down well with the President.
– Zubi: “We have the squad we want”. Top Secret. Kroos: Barca turned him down three times.
– Goalkeepers: Ter Stegen gets the green light and Masip breaks a finger.