Enrique demanded the signings of four his new summer arrivals…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Vicente Del Bosque looks to start again with La Roja as they put the World Cup failure this summer behind them.
– You don’t go ahead and celebrate success without overcoming failure.
– Spain open a new era in Paris today, invoking and coming back from the ashes of the World Cup against a France team out for revenge.
– Keylor only for Madrid. Navas shuns Costa Rica to accelerate his fitness and multiply the intensity of the training sessions.
– Asier Illarramendi and the Archimedes principle.
– Kilometre zero.
– Vicente Del Bosque: “Gerard Pique told me his hip was bothering him”.
– Spain open a new era in Paris.
– Carlo Ancelotti: “I’ll put everything back together again”.
– Angel Di Maria: One goal and three assists. The former Madrid man leads the Argentina revenge against Germany.
– I asked them for fight.
– Claudio Bravo, Ivan Rakitic, Jeremy Mathieu and Luis Suarez – Luis Enrique demanded the signing of these four players for the new Barca.
– Pep Guardiola with Luis Enrique. The bosses exchanged ideas at the coach’s summit in Switzerland.
– Germany 2 Argentina 4 – Former Barcelona Coach Tata Martino starts big. The Albiceleste get revenge, with a brilliant Angel Di Maria performance, for the World Cup Final defeat.
– The new La Roja on the scene. Del Bosque trusts in Iker Casillas and bets on Diego Costa.