Messi on the brink of scoring 400 career goals…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas returns for La Roja for their Euro 2016 qualifier against Macedonia.
– ‘This gets serious now’.
– Spain begin the road to Euro 2016 obliged to win, score and convince against Macedonia.
– Real Madrid star Iker Casillas, in the starting line-up.
– Ansaldi: “I think about being champions, not finishing third”. Atletico Madrid new signing aiming high in his first season with the club as they look to replicate the success of last season.
– Chicharito, Benzema: the start of the duel for the No 9 jersey. The Mexican international will hope to be more than just a impact substitute as he was for long periods at Manchester United.
– Casillas returns.
– Spain boss Vicente Del Bosque confirms that he will play, and also Paco Alcacer as Diego Costa is ruled out with injury.
– Carvajal injured: out today and a doubt for the derby.
– Toni Kroos: “I was right to come. Guardiola improved my style of play”.
– “Bayern were not thinking of signing Xabi Alonso this summer”.
– Michel Platini: “If Franck Ribery doesn’t play for France he could be sanctioned”.
– The star, 27, has amassed 398 goals between Barca (356) and Argentina (42). On Saturday against Athletic he can reach a figure only within reach of a genius.
– Top Secret: Munir not carried away by the euphoria.
– Busi, Koke and Cesc carry the debut baton.
– Pedro, Alcacer, Silva, the forward line, with Munir waiting.