Debuts for Munir and Bartra while Alcacer scores first goal…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as La Roja defeat Macedonia 5-1 to banish memories of the World Cup and start fresh with new faces.
– The Spain that we love.
– La Roja rediscover themselves with football and goals against a weak rival. Alcacer celebrates his goal with Silva.
– First goal from Alcacer…and from Busquets.
– Ramos scores a penalty Panenka-style.
– Munir makes his debut and ‘signs’ for Spain from Barcelona’s youth team.
– Good performance from Iker.
– Illarra, now or never.
– Spain recover their style and faith.
– Iker Casillas saved well and Munir made his debut with La Roja.
– Vicente Del Bosque: “In the World Cup we lost our reputation. We have started a new era”.
– Carvajal almost ruled out of the derby.
– Only 783 tickets are left for Saturday. Resales already being worked upon.
– The other La Roja.
– Munir and Bartra make their debuts.
– The national team banish the doubts based on goals, with strikes from Ramos, Alcacer, Busquets, Silva and Pedro.
– Del Bosque gave minutes to the young Blaugrana El Haddadi, who can now only play for Spain.
– Munir, the third-youngest debutant from Barca with the national team after Bojan and Samitier.
– Luis Enrique breaks the taboos; he avoids any arrogance with his decisions.
– Carlo Ancelotti gets ready to make changes in all positions for the derby.
– Sepp Blatter announces ‘refereeing by video’ for next year.