Alves celebrates 300 games with Barcelona and wants to continue…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid Coach Carlo Ancelotti will tinker with his side to cover the loss of Dani Carvajal.
– Two super teams.
– Carlo Ancelotti and Diego Simeone will go for the starting line-ups that won the Supercopas of Spain and Europe.
– Los Blancos forced to change Arbeloa for Carvajal.
– Mario for Tiago the only alternative for Atletico.
– Mono Burgos once more a leading figure at the Bernabeu.
– No change over time out: Khedira undergoes an operation on his left knee.
– Tebas: La Liga BBVA rewarded.
– “We have the strictest economic control in the world”.
– Sergio Ramos, emergency full-back.
– Ancelotti thinks about putting the Sevillano in for the injured Carvajal.
– Juanfran: “Madrid look at us differently”. Atletico have undoubtedly gained the respect of their city rivals and they will look to continue a decent run of form against them in recent times.
– Alves reaches 300.
– Dani, on top form, will celebrate his personal tri-centenary against Athletic.
– He has won 16 titles with Barca, trusts Luis Enrique and wants to continue adding to his tally. Speculation of him leaving this summer could be a distant memory if his form ensures that he remains integral to the team.
– Madrid-Barca on the 25th at 6pm with Luis Suarez.