Atleti have fitness doubts over Arda, Griezmann and Jimenez…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid prepare for the derby on Saturday with Cristiano Ronaldo returning.
– ‘The biggest’.
– However much we have reported, a derby is a derby.
– Real Madrid and Atletico transfer the greatest rivalry in Europe to La Liga.
– Carlo Ancelotti: “Atletico are not violent, this is for men”.
– Football with a flag.
– Big game at the Camp Nou with a political background because of the ‘senyera’.
– Who is in charge in the capital?
– Cristiano Ronaldo returns to full fitness.
– The red and white doubt: Arda, Griezmann or Raul Jimenez.
– Ancelotti: “Atletico are not violent, this isn’t a game for young ladies”.
– Diego Simeone: “To beat Madrid you need to play with intensity and aggression”.
– A game with a flag. Barca will play in their ‘senyera’ strip and Athletic with the colours of the Ikurrina.
– Miguel Cardenal:”The control isn’t threatened; the debt has come down to €300m per year”.
– Barca play in the Camp Nou for the first time with the ‘cuatribarrada’.
– Lucho declares that “to beat Athletic is vital”.
– Luis Enrique: “I hope the ‘senyera’ gives us strength”.
– Aduriz: “What if Messi has come back? Is that because he went away?”
– A derby with many doubts.
– Ancelotti: “Football is a man’s game. It’s not for young ladies”.
– Simeone: “We don’t consider ourselves to be a violent team”.