Casillas, Benzema and Florentino Perez whistled and jeered…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as there is reaction to Real Madrid’s derby defeat to Atletico with the supporters unhappy.
– Where it hurts the most.
– Atletico sow the seeds of chaos in Madrid.
– Arda stirs things up and upsets Los Blancos, who collapse in the second half like they did at Anoeta.
– The Bernabeu singles Iker out.
– Ramos ends the game at right-back.
– A magnificent Moya keeps Los Rojiblancos in it during the first half.
– Historic: Atleti have never won on two consecutive occasions in the Bernabeu.
– A lethal connection: Neymar’s performance and Messi’s vision see off Athletic.
– Serious mistakes by the referee.
– Spain enter another dimension. The girls qualify for the World Cup for the first time.
– The person in charge here is Diego Simeone.
– There were whistles for Iker Casillas, Karim Benzema and Florentino Perez.
– Cristiano kept Madrid going until Arda made an appearance. Trouble for Real Madrid as they lose back-to-back games and pressure is mounting on Carlo Ancelotti after a mixed transfer market.
– The Messi-Neymar partnership is working.
– The Argentine provided assists and the Brazilian scored.
– A lethal duo.
– Lionel Messi and Neymar, a magic tandem that reinforced Barca’s leadership.
– Ney took advantage of two great Leo assists to settle the match against a good Athletic.
– Madrid have now dropped six points!
– Atleti win again to leave Los Blancos far from the top of the table and in trouble.