Barca revel in early collapse from their rivals…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as the aftermath of Saturday’s loss to Atletico leaves Real Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas hurt.
– Let’s see who will stop this mess.
– Saturday’s fuss leaves Iker Casillas very hurt. Carlo Ancelotti and the dressing room exonerate him.
– The Bernabeu also points the finger at Karim Benzema and Alvaro Arbeloa.
– Angel Di Maria steps out at Old Trafford. ‘El Fideo’ gives an exhibition at Manchester United with a goal and an assist and it will be another blow for Madrid as they continue to realise what they have let go.
– The magic has returned.
– Carlo Ancelotti will keep Casillas in for Basel.
– Diego Simeone saved Arda for the derby.
– The Turk hadn’t played an official match since May in the Camp Nou. Makes his stunning comeback with goal at the Bernabeu to seal the Derby win and heap pressure on their rivals while Atletico are given fresh belief in their ability to retain their title.
– ‘Sextet’ and crisis.
– Real Madrid have stopped talking about six titles and are six points behind Barca. It is 30 years since Madrid have been so far behind at the start of La Liga.
– A section of their own fans called for Florentino’s resignation at the Bernabeu.
– Neymar-Messi, a goal every 20 minutes.
– Bravo donates his shirt when he doesn’t concede a goal.
– Valencia 3 Espanyol 1: Goalscoring festival with Alcacer and Rodrigo the bosses.