Meanwhile, Enrique keeping on track with the players as he hopes to extend perfect start…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madric Coach Carlo Ancelotti doesn’t understand all the fuss over the club’s early struggles.
– A final in September.
– Real Madrid without room for error when they visit Riazor, a ground with a bitter past.
– Carlo Ancelotti changes half the defence: Varane replaces Pepe in the centre and Arbeloa returns at full-back.
– Cristiano has never scored at Coruna’s manor.
– A protected assembly: the club tightens security against the threat of a boycott and the Ultras Sur.
– Jimenez replaces Mandzukic. A clash of the unbeaten at the Calderon.
– The figures disprove Atletico’s violent reputation and only six teams in the League have committed less fouls.
– San Mames will be Spain’s home: it will host La Roja’s group if they qualify for 2020 and also a Round of 16 tie.
– Ancelotti: “I don’t understand so much worry”.
– “The pre-season was strange because of the World Cup. There wasn’t time for us to practice”. The season is long and we will fight to the end in all competitions”.
– “The only thing Illarramendi lacks is a Coach that picks him”.
– Raul Jimenez’s time: the Mexican and Griezmann will form the attack against Celta.
– Bilbao is selected as one of the headquarters for Euro 2020.
– Getafe bow down to the LFP and won’t pick Pedro Leon.
– A CSD-FEF-AFE meeting for next week cannot be ruled out.
– Total control.
– Luis Enrique monitors the physical performance of his players daily thanks to GPS.
– The ‘A team’ are back: they return against Levante while Bravo and Samper will go back to the B team.
– The other Messi: Agustin (6), Leo’s nephew, is already in Barca’s school.
– Los Blancos, without margin for error in Coruna.
– San Mames will be one of the headquarters for the 2020 European Championships.