Chicharito, James and Cristiano all score wonder goals in rout…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti eases the pressure with an 8-2 win over Deportivo.
– 8 Jacks.
– Carlo Ancelotti quells the crisis. A historic result: in 1,325 games as visitors Madrid have never scored eight goals.
– ‘Hat-trick’ from CR7. Chicharito registers one of the goals of the weekend.
– James grows and nets a spectacular goal from the edge of the box.
– The goal feast is a prayer mat for Florentino before today’s assembly.
– Abu Dhabi will give its name to the Bernabeu. Madrid will receive almost €500m over 20 years for renaming their stadium.
– The best sponsorship agreement in the history of football.
– Muscle to stop the leader.
– Harassed without reward: Atletico were unable to overcome a good Celta who had a great character like Sergio in goal.
– Bundesliga: a goal from 83 metres!
– The goal orgy.
– Three from Cristiano, one from James, two from Bale and two from Chicharito.
– Victor Fernandez: “2-8 was a terrible result. It was a great shock”.
– Ancelotti: “We have to improve the continuity and balance”.
– Sergio puts the brake on Atletico. The Celta goalkeeper prevents a victory for Los Colchoneros, who again fail in defence.
– Barca visit a Levante side that hasn’t scored. The leaders and the bottom of the League face each other in Valencia.
– Mou threatens Pellegrini: if Chelsea win it will leave City eight points behind.
– Lionel Messi the member. Leo, who is already a Barca member, has taken steps for son Thiago to also become a member.
– A deluxe Barca against Levante. Bravo, Alba, Busquets, Rakitic and Iniesta return to strengthen the leadership.
– Luis Enrique keeps them on tenterhooks. The Coach gets the squad together at the Ciutat Esportiva, where he will give them the list of players.
– A soothing goal feast from Real Madrid. Depor 2 Real Madrid 8, today the assembly.
– Athletic 0 Granada 1, Atletico Madrid 2 Celta 2: two red punctures.