Ancelotti expected to reward Navas for his hard work in training…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas is expected to be dropped on Tuesday against Elche.
– Carlo Ancelotti gives Keylor Navas an opportunity against Elche on Tuesday.
– The Coach rewards Navas’ work and today he will be in the starting line-up.
– Iker Casillas could return in goal against Villarreal.
– Isco and Chicharito, new to the starting XI, as Ancelotti looks to rotate and make changes to keep his squad fresh but also to continue to try and find a new balance in his team.
– A Valencia without fear hit the heights.
– The new Lionel Messi: twice as good. Besides getting three goals he is the team’s best provider with five assists.
– Keylor Navas’ time has arrived.
– Iker Casillas knew after training yesterday that he will be a substitute today.
– Mario Mandzukic now training; he wants to bring his deadline forward and return against Sevilla next Saturday. The Croatian striker suffered a broken nose in the Champions League game loss to Olympiakos.
– Balaidos awaits a wounded Depor.
– Victor ponders leaving Lux out.
– Valencia are now second.
– Pedro Leon warmed up before the match but was not selected.
– Total Messi.
– Barca benefit even more from the ‘new’ Leo. He is five goals away from Zarra’s La Liga goalscoring record and one off 400 official goals.
– He has played a part in nine goals, scoring three with six assists, and has played every game.
– Bayern and PSG following Munir’s progress.
– Neymar and Rakitic doubts for Malaga.
– Ivan’s cannonball against Levante reached 90km per hour.
– Iker on the bench.