Cristiano Ronaldo with ‘statistics from another era’…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid are seemingly back on track after overcoming their initial problems and look formidable.
– ‘Better every day’.
– The artillery and a tremendous defensive power launches Madrid…while Los Blancos repair the damage of their system of containment.
– The team with most different goalscorers: 9. The players are convinced there is still more to come.
– Cristiano Ronaldo7 – the best Pichichi in 60 years.
– Valdano’s words of wisdom. “Ancelotti puts Madrid before himself”.
– “The Italian boss is a club man. This Madrid is overrun with talent”.
– “Cristiano is tremendous, determined, and that affects everybody”.
– “Benzema is more worried about his general play than scoring goals”.
– Cristiano, with statistics from another era.
– With 10 goals he has had the best start to a La Liga season since 1954.
– Saul is Atletico’s new jewel. Diego Simeone: “He is destined to be an important central midfielder for this club”.
– Alves put the brake on Real Sociedad.
– Luis Fernandez: “Luis Enrique’s rotations are intelligent”.
– Ludogorets change the venue against Madrid: it will be played in Sofia.
– The 11 for Paris.
– Luis Enrique has the outline of his team for tomorrow’s game against Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s PSG.
– Barca travel today to face their first demanding test of the season.
– The most lethal duo. Lionel Messi and Neymar have had a hand in 15 of the team’s 18 goals (83%).
– The complete midfielder: Ivan Rakitic is the best passer in La Liga, even more than Toni Kroos.
– Barca get back their sole leadership.
– Ferguson rang CR7 to convince him.