Luis Enrique faces a real test of his credentials in France…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Barcelona face their first difficult opponents in their Champions League clash with PSG on Tuesday.
– The Dragon’s Fury.
– Goalscoring greed.
– Real Madrid, the top goalscorers in Europe’s major Leagues, sound their battle cry tomorrow.
– They score an average of 3.3 goals per game.
– The Khedira mysteries; he has returned to Madrid but is not talking about his future.
– Champions League roadrunners; Atletico are hoping their physical condition will get its reward this time.
– PSG-Barcelona; the moment of truth. Barca face their first serious test of the season against a PSG side without Ibrahimovic.
– The mighty Del Piero: “Atletico are an example to follow in Italy”. The legendary Juve player praises El Cholo’s men just one day before the game.
– “I launched Ludogorets by putting in €25.000”.
– Kiril Domuschiev, the founder of the Bulgarian champions, explains his formula to AS.
– “I don’t like it when they don’t respect financial fair play. I’m not like the Arabs. We try to imitate the Spanish model and the aim is to extend it to Bulgaria”.
– Examination for Barca in Paris. PSG are the first difficult opponents Luis Enrique has faced.
– Gibraltar take FIFA to TAS. Platini allowed them into UEFA but Blatter will not accept their registration.
– Athletic, more obliged to win than ever; they need a victory in Borisov to hush up their League crisis.
– There will be a full house in the Calderon for Juve. The arrival of Buffon, who at 36 continues to be unbeaten in the Italian League.
– The Park of the Princes.
– Messi and Neymar, in great form, will lead the attack in Paris.
– Ibrahimovic will miss out; Guardiola’s ‘bad blood’; he says he enjoyed it at Barca.
– Bartomeu to Luis Fernandez: “I want La Liga and the Champions League”.
– Leo and Ney have a great time in training.
– Valencia: Mata the objective in January.
– Real Madrid top secret: “What are we going to do with Zidane?” They are worried about the second team’s poor results.
– Borisov-Athletic; to break the bad run.