Ancelotti speaks glowingly of Cristiano, says he is best player he has ever coached…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Atletico Madrid face Juventus while Carlo Ancelotti says Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player he’s coached.
– Atleti: Show Who You Are!
– A great game to follow live in the Champions League. Diego Simeone warns: “It’s a final”.
– Los Rojiblancos go all out with Moya in goal and Gabi a doubt.
– Juventus arrive at the Calderon unconquered and unbeaten.
– Carlo Ancelotti: “Cristiano is the best player I have coached”.
– The Coach praises the Portuguese and speaks ironically: “There could be rotations in goal”.
– Ideal game for the BBC; Benzema, Bale and CR7 scored goals away from home last season.
– Only 14 years of history; all you need to know about Ludogorets.
– Luis Enrique’s pain. A very superior PSG inflict the first defeat on the Cule boss’s untidy Barcelona.
– Athletic in free-fall. Disappointing showing from the Reds against a focused opponent.
– Porto’s draw keeps Athletic bottom.
– Isco Returns.
– The rotations give the Malaga-born player a new opportunity.
– Sergio Ramos, Marcelo and James are rested.
– Ancelotti: “Without showing disrespect to anybody, Cristiano is the best player I’ve coached”.
– First defeat for Luis Enrique’s Barca; the defence and Ter Stegen bad.
– Simeone: “Moya plays”. Gabi is a doubt and Koke could play in central midfield.
– Massimiliano Allegri: “This Atletico is an extension of Cholo’s character”.
– The Calderon will be full with 1,500 Juventus fans in the stands.
– Athletic shoot themselves in the foot. Iraizoz avoids a worse humiliation in a chaotic game against BATE.
– Costly Errors.
– Barca lost too many balls and suffered their first defeat of the season in Paris.
– Lionel Messi and Neymar shone and a draw would have been a fair result, but the team lacked polish.
– People of the world; a stadium with more decibels than a jet.
– BATE Borisov 2 Athletic 1; the crisis also reaches Europe.
– Simeone defines it: “It’s a final”.
– Ludogorets-Madrid; David against Goliath.