Benzema rescues Real Madrid while CR7 has a mixed night…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Atletico Madrid find a way past Juventus but within their group, all four teams are now on three points.
– Arda and heart.
– The Spanish champions overwhelm the Italian champions. A lesson in work and courage from Atletico with a decisive goal from Turan.
– Juve were dominant but took away their first defeat and conceded their first goal of the season. The group, in the red: a cuadruple tie on three points.
– The Karim effect; an opportune Benzema scores on 66 minutes to save face. Lots of trouble for a sluggish Madrid against a lively Ludogorets.
– CR7 two goals away from Raul; the Portuguese misses a penalty but scores another.
– Rijeka-Sevilla: a win to get back on course.
– Villarreal-Apollon: Forbidden to trust in this group leader.
– Barcelona: Father Neymar doesn’t convince anyone; he tried to explain before the judge without too much success.
– Two drops of water in Vallecas; Jemez and Luis Enrique face the whistles.
– “We need to get the players’ respect”.
– Anti-corruption; Agapito opens proceedings for alleged match-fixing.
– The accounts over Levante-Zaragoza to begin.
– When Madrid needs him he appears. Cristiano missed a penalty, scored another and had a legitimate goal disallowed.
– Atletico won twice; a suffered victory against Juventus and a helpful collapse by Olympiacos in Malmo.
– Levante-Zaragoza; the testimonies start today.
– Players and management will go before the anti-corruption panel.
– 54 losses!
– The key to the defeat in Paris was 54 lost balls. First-half 32: second-half 22: PSG rob the ball with pressure 29.
– PSG’s first two goals came after mistake by Alves and Alba.
– Madrid verge on the ridiculous. A golden triumph for Atletico.
– Ter Stegen hopeful of revenge.
– Alves: “Next year I will play in England”.
– According to Neymar Sr: “Madrid offered €150m for Neymar”.
– A good opportunity for Villarreal and Sevilla.