Corruption scandal rocks Spanish football as seven people implicated testify…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Barcelona star Lionel Messi reveals his belief that Neymar will become the best in the world.
– Whoever falls will fall.
– Anti-corruption pounces on football fixing. The public prosecutor investigates the mysterious movement of €1.2m before the Levante-Zaragoza game.
– Agapito, the former President of Zaragoza, defends himself; he says they were bonuses for his players. Gabi contradicts him; they don’t pay bonuses before the game, not to 10 players.
– They had to return the money in cash the same day. Levante’s Ballesteros denies any involvement.
– Therapy for Gareth Bale; Ancelotti is worried because the Welshman has still not fitted into his defensive system.
– The idol of the neighbourhood; Rayo Vallecano’s Tito will be up against Neymar, separated by a world.
– Rodrigo, Del Bosque’s great surprise.
– Villarreal-Apollon; goal feast and now group leaders. Rijeka-Sevilla; a draw that tastes sweet. Sevilla leaders.
– Iker Casillas; Mister Champions League.
– This campaign he is playing in his 16th edition of the tournament, overtaking Gento’s 15. Sofia was his 142nd game, equalling Raul. Only Xavi (143) has played more.
– The aim is to surpass Ryan Giggs, who has taken part in 18 tournaments.
– Gabi: “I only did what the club told me”.
– Seven implicated people testified yesterday before the anti-corruption panel regarding Levante-Zaragoza.
– M’Bia equalises in time added on. Sevilla played with 10 from the 52nd minute due to Kolodziejczak’s red card.
– Villarreal feast on Apollon. Double from Espinosa.
– Xavi: “I’m not happy being a substitute”.
– Lionel Messi: “Neymar will be the No 1”.
– “With his quality I’m sure he’ll get there,” declares Leo.
– Xavi: “I’m not happy with this role”.
– Rafinha is now 100 x 100.
– Cristiano a doubt for Athletic. The Portuguese has still got pain in his ankle.
– Villarreal 4 Apollon 0 – a comfortable victory.
– Rijeka 2 Sevilla 2 – a golden point.