Messi is three goals away from breaking yet another record…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid have a fitness concern over Cristiano Ronaldo while Lionel Messi chases another record.
– Casilla In White.
– Madrid ensure the return of the Espanyol player. The goalkeeper’s price: €10m.
– A top-of-the-table match. Second against third; it doesn’t get any better at Mestalla.
– The ‘Jemez method’ against the leaders.
– Football match-fixing; after the testimonies, the accusations.
– Anti-corruption will charge almost all those summoned.
– Cristiano Ronaldo Will Try To Play.
– He trained alone to be ready for Athletic.
– Alarm: Madrid concede 38 per cent of their goals from set-pieces.
– Lionel Messi will go to court for tax fraud. The judge rejects his appeal on the eve of the clash against Rayo.
– Atletico Madrid captain Gabi will be in the starting line-up after a difficult week.
– Nuno: “Atletico have €30m worth of players on the bench”.
– Vicente Del Bosque calls up Pique, Diego Costa, Bernat and Rodrigo.
– Anti-corruption to submit charges within only 15 days.
– Going For The Record.
– Barca, ready to reinforce their leadership on an evening when two historic records could be broken.
– Messi, three goals away from the 251 by Zarra, La Liga’s historic ‘Pichichi’.
– Raul Bravo, 20 minutes away from Artola’s 560 unbeaten.
– Del Bosque calls up Pique.
– “I’m only interested in a player’s football side,” he said.
– Florentino Perez ‘waterproof’; only 322 Spaniards complete the requirements to assume the Real Madrid presidency.