Cristiano Ronaldo to withstand the pain and lead the attack…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti insists that the club are stronger than they were last year.
– On The Hunt.
– CR7 withstands the pain.
– The Pichichi strengthens Los Blancos in their quest for La Liga.
– Valencia are contenders; they score goals against Atletico in eight minutes and Diego Alves stops his 13th La Liga penalty.
– Barca continue with zero; Messi and Neymar decide things. Bravo breaks Artola’s record. Luis Enrique’s side bounce back well from defeat in Paris in mid-week, and they continue to show their strength across the pitch domestically after keeping yet another clean sheet.
– Real Madrid with their all-star line-up. Carlo Ancelotti: “The team is better than last year”.
– Aduriz out for Athletic.
– Atletico began as if they were asleep in Mestalla. Valencia were 3-0 up in the first quarter of an hour and the defending champions could not recover from it.
– Lionel Messi and Neymar sew things up within a minute.
– Claudio Bravo sets a record: seven games without conceding a goal.
– A Brave Barca!
– Messi and Neymar once again form a lethal partnership and decide things in Vallecas.
– Leo is now only two goals away from ‘Pichichi’ Zarra and could set the record at the Bernabeu.
– Bravo beats Artola’s record of 560 minutes unbeaten.
– A difficult test against an Athletic side that needs to respond.