Benzema eyes 100 goals for Madrid’s ‘BBC’ this year…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas speaks candidly in an interview about the last few years.
– “Let’s go for 100 goals”.
– Karim Benzema issues a challenge to the ‘BBC’.
– “Cristiano, Bale and I understand each other very well. CR7’s praise is a pleasure”.
– Iker Casillas confesses to Inaki Gabilondo.
– “Everybody wanted me out because it seemed like I was the plague. I think Mou’s era was very good and I’ll always think that”.
– “It’s a lie I called Xavi to say sorry, we talked about everything”.
– “To call me the ‘mole’ was unfair but I have to accept it. I want to believe it didn’t come from the Coach or the President”.
– “I thought of leaving Madrid but I told myself I had to fight”.
– Sergio Ramos out for La Roja; he has a calf injury and Marc Bartra will replace him.
– Casillas, sincere with Inaki Gabilondo.
– “It appeared as if I was the plague and they wanted me out”.
– “The fans are superb but they can also hurt you…”
– Ramos out through a muscle injury and Bartra joins the squad.
– Santiago Segura: “Maradona asked me very strongly if he could leave: he wanted to be one of the mafia”.
– The Bernabeu Clasico; Suarez: “I want to play in it”.
– The striker will take advantage of the two friendlies with Uruguay to get his place ready for Madrid.
– Luis will ‘wear’ the Golden Boot on October 15 in Barcelona.
– Bartra replaces Sergio Ramos with La Seleccion.
– Toni Freixa sacked as secretary of the Barca board.
– The Coach denies everything; Sergio Gonzalez warned Lendoiro that Depor would go down to the Second Division.