Messi threatens to overtake record in El Clasico…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti is again praised for his role in bringing back confidence and stability.
– Carlo Controls.
– See, hear, say nothing…act.
– Ancelotti blocks the leaks and returns confidence with the trusted formula of not losing his nerve while taking things step by step: goalkeeper, Benzema, Illarra, weakness at set-pieces, motivation…
– Dodgy muscle: on alert with Ramos’ injury.
– Pain in the hip: Benzema fright for France.
– Five La Liga footballers under threat of Ebola: M’Bia (Sevilla), Ondoa (Barca B) and Raoul Loe (Osasuna) play for Cameroon against Sierra Leone.
– The Guinean Lass (Rayo) plays against Ghana and the Congolese Cedrick (Osasuna) against Ivory Coast.
– Vicente del Bosque: the new Roja. “We are not starting from zero. Our stats are tremendous”.
– The best Messi: the curve of happiness.
– “Barca and Espanyol would not play in La Liga if Catalonia gains independence”.
– “According to the Law of Sport only one non-Spanish state’s clubs can play in La Liga, and that’s Andorra”.
– Tebas reiterates in Barcelona what he said on July 31.
– Sergio Ramos will not return until the Liverpool game; the club’s plan is that he rests and misses the Levante game.
– Xavi: “What Iker said is correct. It was a tense chat”.
– Slovakia welcomes Spain to Zelina, its fifth city.
– Cerezo: “I’m fed up with this. We are not violent”.
– Lionel Messi nightmare for the Bernabeu.
– Leo threatens to overtake the mighty Zarra’s record in El Clasico.
– Xavi says “it would be nice” if Tebas talks of stopping the game.
– Luis Enrique, into training on a bicycle. The Coach sometimes travels from Gava to Sant Joan Despi on two wheels.
– Javier Tebas declares: “Barca and Espanyol would not play in La Liga if Catalonia was independent”.
– Iker’s criticisms cause a stir.
– Liga BBVA: war on picture pirates.