Costa’s barren spell continues, six games without a goal…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as La Roja fall to defeat to Slovakia with Iker Casillas and Diego Costa facing the brunt of the criticism.
– Go Sing!
– Fiasco from Iker and another Spanish failure. La Roja lose again. Slovakia won with four shots at goal.
– Diego Costa’s barren spell continues. A sad end to the impressive run of 13 away victories.
– Inexplicable movement from Iker for the first Slovakia goal, a mistake he has to swallow.
– James: “We look like a machine. I play a little further back, but so what, that’s what the Coach wants”.
– A ‘child’ for El Clasico. Gil Manzano, 30, is the favourite to referee Barca-Madrid on the 25th. He is the great hope of Spanish refereeing.
– A legend; Kenny Dalglish will present the Golden Boot to Luis Suarez. The LSM and MARCA ceremony will take place on Wednesday in Barcelona.
– Gabon refuse to send Madinda back. Celta activate the Ebola procedure; they will follow the OMS directive for 21 days.
– “We want him to return to avoid any risks”.
– Match-fixing; a new siege against Agapito. The judge summons two more players and the Zaragoza board.
– Spain Continue In The World Cup.
– Without aim, without luck and a gift from Casillas. Diego Costa continues without scoring after six games.
– Alcacer gets another goal.
– Ancelotti: “I didn’t inherit any tension from the past. There hasn’t been one fight in the dressing room”.
– Atletico reach 72,484 members and 45,346 season-ticket holders; 45 per cent are under 30 years of age.
– Luis Suarez will get a run-out in the Saudi Arabia-Uruguay game, 15 days away from El Clasico.
– Suarez Examination.
– The Barca goalscorer will today undergo his first serious test ahead of El Clasico. “Luis is impeccable physically and very good mentally,” say the Uruguayans.
– La Roja don’t get their heads up. The national team are a reminder of the World Cup, Costa doesn’t score, Iker ‘sings’ and Alcacer gets the goal.
– Lee, the new Messi. The Blaugrana club fully trust in the Korean, have renewed his contract until 2019, and only fear that inactivity will affect him.
– MD report: the life of Puyol the student.