Ancelotti and Enrique have decisions to make after Isco and Xavi impress…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers features on the front-page of AS with his views on Real Madrid.
– On Saturday I’m not available.
– La Liga set to erupt at 6pm on October 25.
– Pressure on Ancelotti; Isco offers talent and work to convince the boss.
– The silent goalscorer; Neymar has eight goals as Messi’s partner. Worth double; CR7 has as many goals as Leo and Neymar put together.
– The problem is the solution; Xavi has earned a place in the ‘quiniela’ for the starting line-up in Madrid with his football.
– Spanish Liverpool; Manquillo and Moreno: “A draw would be good”.
– High-flying Atletico; a great header from Tiago sets Los Rojiblancos on the road to victory: Mario seals things after another great header from Gimenez.
– Do you remember the miss by…? Capa’s error is not an exception: the stars also make mistakes.
– Brendan Rodgers: “I’ve not seen a team like Madrid for a long time”.
– “They have everything: talent, experience, speed, technique, long passes, short passes…”.
– The Liverpool Coach is impressed.
– Atleti draw on strategy. Tiago, who came off injured, scored a goal, as did Mario, from two separate corners.
– Valencia slowed at Riazor: Victor Fernandez can breathe after the goalscoring show against Nuno’s team.
– Insatiable Messi.
– Leo scored his last ‘hat-tricks’ in the Champions League and La Liga against Ajax and Madrid.
– The No 10 did not want to come off the pitch against Eibar because he was enjoying it.
– Three against Madrid: Three against Ajax.
– Atleti put the brake on an Espanyol team that is weak at set-pieces.