Ronaldo and Benzema (2) ensure that the Spaniards take maximum points…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid put on a show at Anfield and stun Liverpool with a 3-0 win on Wednesday night.
– The night on which the mighty Anfield was stunned. Real Madrid seal 3-0 win against Liverpool with goals from Cristiano Ronaldo and Karim Benzema to secure comfortable win at legendary stadium.
– Five-goal haul and leaders. Koke opens the can against the Swedes and completes a great night with three assists. Atletico claim vital win after disappointing start to the tournament, and now they will hope for another three points in the reverse fixture in Matchday 4.
– Michel’s Olympiacos overcome Juventus. Greek side set to pull off an upset after defeating both the Spanish and Italian champions already.
– Anfield stands up.
– A colossal exhibition from Madrid who were applauded by Liverpool’s sporting fans. Now, Los Blancos prepare for El Clasico against bitter rivals Barcelona on Saturday with Ancelotti appearing to have found the solution in Gareth Bale’s absence. Isco continues to shine, James Rodriguez puts on great assist for Ronaldo’s opener.
– An ironic Carlo Ancelotti: “I changed Cristiano without asking him”.
– Atletico’s feast: great game from Arda Turan and goals from Koke, Mario Mandzukic, Antoine Griezmann, Diego Godin and Alessio Cerci.
– Heading for the Clasico with 30,000.
– Xavi and Luis Suarez are Luis Enrique’s doubts for Saturday’s clash.
– Crushed after the break.
– Los Blancos break the jinx with the English.