Enrique faces his first big test against rivals…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid have the ‘anti-dote to Barcelona’s fantasy’ ahead of El Clasico on Saturday.
– The great invention.
– The anti-dote to Barca’s fantasy.
– Carlo Ancelotti converts four central midfielders like James Rodriguez, Toni Kroos and Isco into ‘all-round’ middle men as he overcomes the early issues with balance.
– El Clasico is their defining test.
– Lionel Messi and Neymar forces them to strengthen their defence.
– Ancelotti: “Sergio Ramos plays: he is in the starting line-up”/
– Valdes trains with United.
– Carlo Ancelotti interview. Italian tactician insists that he would like to finish his career at Real Madrid and that he respects his history and he would never coach Barcelona.
– In addition, he reveals that Keylor Navas will play in the Cup and some league matches but it appears as though Iker Casillas still has his faith.
– Luis Enrique tested eleven without Luis Suarez in training. The Uruguayan hoping to make his competitive club debut on Saturday, but it will be Enrique’s decision over whether or not he is fit enough to start or perhaps only come off the bench.
– Lucho’s Clasico.
– Luis Enrique faces his first test in the Bernabeu with his greatest-ever motivation.
– “It is there that you feel most pride in being a Cule,” says the boss.
– Cristiano, in Mou’s style, complains about the fixture list.
– Sevilla and Villarreal still dominate.
– Standard 0 Sevilla 0: domination without victory. Spanish teams relatively content with their week in Europe.