Chicharito and Marcelo round off a comfortable win for Los Blancos…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid advance in the Cup after a win over Cornella with Raphael Varane finding the net twice.
– Flying high.
– Varane tests his aerial power with two headed goals. Chicharito and Marcelo round off a comfortable goal feast at Cornella. Tenth consecutive victory.
– Carlo Ancelotti amends his words on Blatter: “The question wasn’t well put”.
– The goal of his life: Oscar Munoz will not forget he scored against the European Champions.
– Nolito versus Barca and his friend Lucho.
– “Luis Enrique is a phenomenon as a Coach and always tells you things to your face”.
– Silva alarm: an injury to his left knee could keep him out two or three weeks.
– Eternal Buffon: he plays his 500th game with Juve after 14 seasons.
– Party in Cornella.
– 28,973 fans enjoy the spectacle.
– Double from Varane and goals from Chicharito, Marcelo and Oscar Munoz.
– The Atletico players ask that the votes are made public.
– The LFP’s lack of clarity increases the suspicion of a fix.
– Sevilla demolish Sabadell with a hat-trick from Iago Aspas.
– Barca win the Supercopa de Catalunya on penalties (4-2).
– Luis Suarez comes to the fore.
– The Uruguayan, who confirmed his quality, and Masip, are the best of Barca as they snuff out a young Espanyol.
– Barca overcome Espanyol on penalties (4-2) and carry off the Supercopa de Catalunya.
– MD has access to the ECA document: they are asking for the Qatar World Cup to be played in May.
– Laporta summons the Press today and the board will meet tomorrow to decide if they will appeal.
– Cornella fall with honour in front of 30,000 fans.
– The Andalusians have a banquet at the Harlequins’ cost.
– Godin asks for the LFP votes to be made public.