James Rodriguez stars in Madrid win over Granada…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid make it 11 straight wins while Barcelona lose and give up the La Liga leadership.
– Barcelona come a cropper.
– A silky Madrid. James celebrates Real Madrid’s second goal.
– After three games Madrid were six points behind Barca. Today they went above them following another football recital in Granada.
– Spectacular goal feast in their 11th consecutive victory.
– Cule disaster despite hitting the woodwork four times.
– An award for Griezmann: the Frenchman leads the Rojiblanco triumph. He accepts the involvement Cholo wants from him with two goals.
– Tsunami in La Liga: the pursuit and demolition of Barca: Madrid are now leaders, Atletico are second.
– Sevilla make an assault on first place today.
– Valencia, hoping to not lose their spring.
– Football globetrotters.
– 1. Real Madrid 24, 2. Atletico 23, 3. Barcelona 22, 4. Sevilla* 22, *play today in San Mames.
– 11th consecutive victory. Goals from Cristiano, James (2) and Benzema.
– Isco also comes off to an ovation at Los Carmenes.
– Celta put Madrid into the lead.
– Barca sink into confusion. Luis Enrique: “We have a nice week coming up. It’s open season”.
– Griezmann shows up: he scores his first goals in La Liga. Atleti have scored 12 of their 19 goals through headers.
– A blow.
– The woodwork, four times, and goalkeeper Sergio avoided a Blaugrana victory.
– Barca fall against a good Celta, suffer their second consecutive defeat, and concede the leadership.
– Barcelona in mourning: the mighty Gustau Biosca dies.
– Madrid and Atleti settle their clashes with goals.