Uruguayan comes off the bench to put on two assists for the goals…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid continue to be a dominant goalscoring machine, but in contrast Barcelona struggle.
– Toni Kroos seals the match against Rayo with a work of engineering.
– Los Blancos equal their best goalscoring start: 42 strikes. Madrid impose their strength in the Bernabeu.
– Carlo Ancelotti: “Kroos’ high level surprised me and today he was the best”.
– Luis Suarez sorts out “the worst match”. The Uruguayan, a substitute, lays on the two goals.
– Luis Enrique acknowledges the bad play after a revolutionary starting XI.
– A stopgap to put the break on the champions.
– La Real trust in Sancana to get them back on the road to victory.
– The Berlin Wall: it also divided European football.
– Yes we can: a salary limit and footballers studying.
– November 9: this is how Spanish sport would be without Catalonia.
– I found Hugo Sanchez’s son dead.
– A goalscoring machine.
– 42 goals in 11 games. 12 different players have scored (yesterday five).
– Cristiano (18) has got more than 16 teams in La Primera.
– Kroos makes a goal for Bale and later scores the best of the night.
– Luis Suarez gets Barca out of a jam. Luis Enrique first left him on the bench and arrived at half-time losing.
– Antoine Griezmann returns to Anoeta as a substitute.
– David Moyes will be the boss of La Real.
– Suarez comeback.
– Luis came on after the break and changed the match: his two assists made the goals that provided victory.
– Luis Enrique: “The win doesn’t hide the fact we played badly”.
– Zarra resists: Messi is still one goal away from La Liga’s historic ‘Pichichi’.
– Gerard Pique, substitute: he is again left on the bench, three matches running.
– Neymar 10 goals: he now has one more than last season.
– More woodwork: they’ve hit the post seven times in the last two League games.
– Rayo provide the football and Madrid the goals.