Kroos praised again for his superior intelligence on the field…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as former Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola insists that current project needs to be given time.
– “Kroos has it all”.
– Schuster: Between the Germans they run the game. “His intelligence allows him to play where he wants”.
– “He is doing it perfectly. He is like me in that he is blond, German…and in his vision of the game”.
– Karim Benzema doubles the best goalscoring start of his whole career.
– Luis Enrique’s 10 sins. The Cule supporters start to lose faith in the Coach.
– Atletico go down with 10. La Real change face.
– Marca presents its awards today. The great Spanish football ‘fiesta’.
– At the rate of 145 goals.
– Real Madrid’s goal prediction will crush Jose Mourinho’s record (121).
– Cristiano Ronaldo will end up with 66 if he carries on like this, 16 more than Lionel Messi in 2011-12.
– Atletico sunk in Anoeta. They played with 10 from the 51st minute after Siqueira was sent off.
– Athletic put the brake on Valencia.
– The FEF makes Cesc, injured, take a medical.
– Pep Guardiola on Luis Enrique: “He will be a success”.
– He travels from Germany to vote and asks for the Barca Coach’s project to be given time.
– Appointment with fear: Pep is seen with Pique. Gerard, with his future pending.
– Time for reflection: Lucho, with a lot of homework to be done.
– Liga BBVA: Barca second.
– Real Sociedad: David Moyes is not ruled out.
– Mel has the advantage over who sits on the bench.