In-depth look at Pique’s situation at Barcelona…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo picks up two more awards and vows that he will continue to improve.
– The legend continues.
– The insatiable Cristiano receives the ‘Pichichi’ and ‘Di Stefano’.
– Diego Simeone, Miguel Munoz award for best Coach.
– DIego Costa and Thibaut Courtois, whose trophies were collected by Cerezo, complete the Rojiblanco podium.
– Mateu, best referee.
– Our gala once again reunited the great Spanish football family.
– “Cristiano is the Di Stefano of the 21st century”.
– “Casillas deserves a statue or an altar in a church”.
– “This Madrid has as much class as ours”.
– Gento enthusiastic about Madrid.
– Vicente Del Bosque: “What happened with Diego Costa is not a sign of weakness”.
– FIFA goes to war against the footballers. They feel discriminated by having to play the World Cup on artificial pitches.
– Atletico with 16 is the team with most internationals: Madrid and Barca have 14.
– Xavi: “The dressing room is behind Luis Enrique”.
– “Pique is very important. He’s looking good”.
– The keys to the Pique case.
– 1. His third successive place on the bench in Almeria leaves him upset.
– 2. He believes he is training well and Luis Enrique has told him it’s nothing personal.
– 3. If against Sevilla, Valencia, Espanyol and APOEL there is no change, he will consider leaving.
– Neymar, decisive, has been responsible for 11 of the 25 points.
– Lucho will have his neck on the line in the Champions League and La Liga after the international break.
– Carlo Ancelotti: “I decide the starting line-up before going to bed”.