Kroos continues to impress and will surpass Xabi Alonso…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as the race heats up for Dortmund star Marco Reus with Real Madrid and Barcelona both interested.
– Mou fights for Reus, Real Madrid’s target.
– The Chelsea Coach is going all out for the Dortmund star.
– Los Blancos have agreed a right-to-buy for the player. The German is the great jewel for next summer.
– Barca in the mirror of Luis Enrique the player.
– Sergio Ramos: “I still get emotional when I see the Lisbon goal. You learn more from coaches that have been footballers than others”.
– “I get on so well with the ‘Presi’ that we say things to each other we shouldn’t”.
– The dinner that lifted Iker: the goalkeeper is flying high following a ‘summit’ with Ramos and CR7.
– Juanfran: “The Spanish footballer has the winning gene”.
– Mass food poisoning in Elche: 10 affected by a stomach virus.
– The Under-21’s derailed: a hard knock in a friendly.
– Toni Kroos will improve upon Xabi Alonso’s statistics.
– The German surpasses him in shots, assists and pass accuracy. In Germany they bow down to the Kaiser of Madrid.
– Boateng: “He is almost perfect”.
– Jese: the aim is to return to playing on December 2 against Cornella.
– James and Diego Costa compete for the Puskas award. The other favourite is Ibrahimovic, who has already won it last year.
– The national team shields itself from Mourinho: they will ask the medical staff before accepting a withdrawal from the squad.
– Laporta: “He’s got a cheek and is a coward for not calling the elections”.
– Gil Marin: “We can compete not only with the cheque book”.
– Under-21’s: La Rojita go down to Belgium and don’t raise their heads.
– Double from Neymar in a goal feast in Turkey. Argentina come back with a goal from Messi.
– Two from Vela and one from Chicharito against Holland.
– Reus, within range.
– Barca and Europe’s top clubs are chasing him: he could leave for €25m: he has not signed a contract renewal and is a close friend of Ter Stegen.
– Laporta insults Bartomeu.
– Neymar puts on another recital: he scores two goals and lays on a third.
– Messi marks the victory: the star converted a penalty.
– Nolito interview: “Luis Enrique made me realise I could make a living in football”.