Italian tactician’s current deal runs out in 2016…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti is ready to sign a new deal with the club to extend his stay in Spain.
– Where do I need to sign?
– Carlo happy: he will renew right away. Carlo is happy with the squad, with the club, and with the city.
– Money will not be a problem. His contract ends in 2016 and he will open negotiations at the beginning of the year.
– The cleanest team: Madrid, the side with less cards and less fouls in the League.
– Laporta is already moving: an appointment with Mendes. He begins his ‘return operation’ to the presidency with a private meal at which he catches up on the market.
– Pique-Ramos: Del Bosque gets back his best pairing.
– Ready to sign.
– Violence without limits: Four ‘barrabravas’ have died in Argentina in the last six days.
– Germany-Gibraltar: “If Germany want to they’ll score 20 against us”.
– Sergio Ramos speaks then corrects himself.
– Yesterday he tried to qualify on La 1 what he said on Radio Marca the day before.
– “I insist we must have commitment within the national team. I never said that those two [Diego Costa and Cesc] don’t have it”.
– “FIFA has distorted my report”. Michael Garcia complains that they have misinterpreted his investigation.
– Cristiano is one goal away from being the ‘recordman’ of the Eurocup.
– Atletico and La Liga make peace after the LFP awards.
– Cerezo:” Tebas will always be well received at the Vicente Calderon”.
– Barca evaluate that Vermaelen should be operated upon.
– Zubi said he was a “player without immediate return”.
– New trident.
– Luis Enrique knows the way to take full advantage of the potential of his attacking trio.
– Lionel Messi: “Playing on the right isn’t new”.
– Luis Suarez: “I drag myself towards the central defenders”.
– Neymar: “I am at my best”.
– Interview with Marc Bartra. “Right-back is a position that I like”
– Marco Reus would like to fit in at this Barcelona.
– Eric Abidal landed in Barcelona yesterday.
– Mix-up with La Roja after Ramos’ declarations.