Enrique’s commitment to Barcelona revealed…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Vicente Del Bosque makes some changes as he prepares to take on Belarus in a qualifier.
– His great form and absentees hands him La Roja’s baton.
– The Madrid player will make his debut in the starting line-up.
– Vicente Del Bosque: “I don’t believe the players are fooling me”.
– Pedro and Alcacer, the Spain attack.
– “Koke is Koke and Xavi is Xavi”. The Rojiblanco takes on the responsibility, but with his own style and without comparisons.
– His future in the air: Miranda receives offers again and his contract ends in 2016.
– “I couldn’t see Mou and CR7 at Barca”.
– Cruyff ironic about the dinner between Laporta and Mendes.
– Portugal 1 Armenia 0: a new record.
– La Liga’s music: the songs that are heard in every stadium.
– “If we doubt any commitment it’s a bad state of affairs”.
– They cannot fail in Huelva: Isco and Alcacer will be in the starting line-up.
– Del Bosque speaks out on the debate started by Sergio Ramos.
– Cristiano beats another record: he scores for Portugal and is the new ‘recordman’ in the European Championship with 23 goals.
– Miranda doesn’t want to hear talk of United: “I’m happy at Atleti”.
– Laporta plans his presidential project: he is considering Klopp as Coach.
– Ana Munoz: “FIFA must allow those who play in the World Cup to do so under the best conditions”.
– This is what the coach’s day is like: he works from 7.30am until 8pm.
– He goes into the dressing room with the players, shares an office and eats in the Sports City.
– Laporta: the former President has lunch with Mendes, Mou and Cristiano’s agent.
– Cruyff: “It’s the sequel”…he points out on Laporta’s supposed return.
– Cristiano guides Portugal to victory and beats a record.
– Pique’s time in a new La Roja.
– Del Bosque will make several changes and De Gea, KO’d.