Perez lets slip the new name for the Bernabeu…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as former Real Madrid midfielder Xabi Alonso is criticised for ‘disrespecting’ his former teammates.
– Xabi disrespects Iker and CR7.
– From Munich with bitterness. “Neuer is by far the best goalkeeper I’ve ever played with”.
– “It would be fair if he won the Ballon d’Or this year, without a doubt”.
– A K2 for Real Madrid. Carlo Ancelotti will bet on the Kroos-Khedira duo, the formula that worked in the World Cup.
– Jimenez to stand in for the ‘Gladiator’: the Uruguayan centre-back will be in the starting line-up for the four games Miranda is out.
– Ivory Coast 0 Cameroon 0: African disgrace.
– “They are going to put IPIC Bernabeu on it…or, if they want, Cepsa Bernabeu…or whatever they want”.
– Florentino lets slip a truth on the visit to the stadium by the future PP candidate to the Madrid town hall.
– AS survey: 66 per cent of fans are against the change of name.
– Barca will only sell Messi if he asks: his declaration in Ole disturbs the Barcelona fans.
– Xabi Alonso: “Neuer is by far the best goalkeeper I’ve played with”.
– Godin-Gimenez: Uruguayan central defensive pairing against Malaga.
– Kempes: “Right now Cristiano is hungrier than Messi”.
– Rakitic: “I want everything”.
– “With Messi…I’d play with him until the moon”.
– “Luis Enrique has his ideas and we are behind him”.
– Messi the day after: Bartomeu makes a move.
– The President calls Leo’s father, who confirms “his thinking is to remain at Barca”.
– Attention on the ‘second string’: they stand out with their national teams.
– Florentino: “They can call the Bernabeu what they want”.
– Football peace breaks out between Luis Suarez and Chiellini.