Los Blancos not settling for current success, planning years ahead…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid plan for the future and sign a trio of starlets as Carlo Ancelotti nears an extension.
– Talent hunting.
– Real Madrid capture the stars of the future: Asensio and Peeters, signed.
– Mink Peeters, Ajax’s jewel, is already training at Valdebebas. Marco Asensio signs for €3.5m and will remain on loan at Mallorca until the end of the season.
– Los Blancos are waiting for the ‘yes’ from Odegaard (aged 15), the great Norwegian revelation.
– Carlo Ancelotti, renewal close. He will have a meeting this week with Florentino Perez to bring things together as the club continue to build from strength to strength.
– Morales brings down Valencia: his missile, one of the great goals of the weekend’s games.
– Runaway race. Since the 2009-10 La Liga season the Portuguese averages 1.11 goals per game, the Argentine 1.10.
– Both feed on the other’s goals.
– Champions League tickets €20 to fill the Calderon. Atletico are playing for their season against Olympiacos.
– A great goal from Morales gives Levante victory.
– Alcaraz picks apart Valencia, who run into a wall.
– Lionel Messi Ballon d’Or.
– Leo returns the joy to Barca. He gathers credit and has the quality to aspire to the prestigious trophy for a fifth time.
– After beating Zarra’s record, he is now going for Raul’s European Cup record.
– The team recovered its smile and celebrated the goalscoring heroics of the Argentine star.