Madrid defeat Malaga at home in a hard fought game to claim record…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Carlo Ancelotti and Real Madrid set a new club record with 16 consecutive victories.
– ‘Achievement’. 16 consecutive victories.
– Carlo Ancelotti’s Madrid establish a new record. They dominate a good Malaga although lack their normal fluidity.
– Karim Benzema continues his good run: he scores for a sixth consecutive game.
– A brilliant Kameni avoids another Los Blancos goal feast.
– Ancelotti:”The key to the record is that we have fantastic players at a fantastic club”
– ‘Mr Record’ Messi threatens Mestalla. He has two consecutive hat-tricks.
– Nuno will count on Negredo who is in the starting line-up for the first time at home.
– El Cholo throws Saul in to replace Gabi. Mario Suarez still not in the boss’s plans.
– League under water: the seasonal wind and rain causes the suspension of Sabadell-Las Palmas and Huesca-Fuentabrada.
– Madrid suffered for their record.
– Ancelotti: “l’m lucky enough to coach some fantastic players”.
– A badly-refereed game without a goal from Cristiano Ronaldo.
– Diego Simeone: “Not being on the FIFPro list will motivate Koke”.
– Depor have not won at the Calderon since 1999.
– Double examination at Mestalla. An improved Barca visit a Valencia without fear.
– Pedro Leon plays again 108 days later. “I’ve looked after myself very well and I’m only thinking about playing”.
– Heart of a Cule.
– Lionel Messi congratulates a Barca that yesterday was 115 years old, and proclaims his loyalty to the Blaugrana.
– The trident, on top form, will look to impose their lethal instinct in today’s game.
– Another victory with ‘assistance’. A crazy game with alternatives and controversy.