James also scores in big Cup win for Ancelotti’s men…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid youngster Jese returns after 258 days out with injury and scores at the Bernabeu.
– Jese & James.
– The youth player scores a great goal on his reappearance in front of a dedicated Bernabeu. Another recital from the Colombian No 10, who scored two goals, and from Isco.
– A journalist, a footballer and patient’s letter from ELA.
– Out! Atleti expel the Frente Atletico. They get rid of them as a supporters club, close their part of the stadium, and eject the Ultras with criminal records.
– Depor close the Riazor Blues’ part of the ground for two games. The police admit they knew about the “open-handed fight”.
– A failure in the National Sports Office deactivated the procedure. They are closing in on the murderer’s social circle.
– Journey to hell “We’ll get inside that group if we have to go in front of a judge, and my son was never seen again”.
– The frightening testimony from inside a Frente Atletico trip to Glasgow.
– Goal from Jese!
– A happy reappearance from the youth player after 258 days. Carlo Ancelotti sees him as very well: “He will play against Ludogorets”.
– Atletico expel the Ultras. They ask the police for a list of the violent members so they can be expelled for life.
– The police have the aggressors’ faces on mobile recordings. The 21 arrested at large with charges.
– Atletico document that they sent 215 tickets to Depor. They make public two invoices and two ticket stubs.
– The body of Romero Taboada arrived in La Coruna yesterday. Ultra aggression towards a camera at the funeral home in front of the police station.
– Not liked.
– The publication of Barca’s 2015-16 first team kit provokes a rejection for the change to horizontal stripes.
– Eight out of every 10 internet users questioned by Mundo Deportivo are against the political new design.
– Andres Iniesta returns.
– Luis Enrique maintains that “we want to go far in this competition”.
– Frente Atletico Ultras expelled.
– Los Blancos, into the Last 16.