Messi hat-trick in response to Cristiano’s on Saturday…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid star James Rodriguez reveals the secrets behind why the club has been so successful.
– James reveals the secrets of Madrid’s records.
– “The key is that we all defend. We were thinking more of the next match than the 18 victories”.
– “I’m enjoying it more here than I imagined”.
– “The difference between CR7 and the rest is enormous”.
– World Club Cup in danger: if he has torn anything the Colombian will not play again until January.
– Leo rules the derby. A goalscoring machine: Lionel Messi gets another decisive hat-trick against Los Pericos.
– Bacca puts Sevilla into the Champions League places.
– Diego Simeone and Andrea Pirlo meet again 16 years later.
– Madrid ban 17 fans for insults.
– Marca survey: half of those contacted did not hear any offensive chanting.
– Madrid ban 17 fans.
– They will not be allowed into the stadium again and those that are members will be immediately banned. Tomorrow the LFP will announce they denounced the club for shouts against Messi and Barca from the ‘young stand’.
– Luis Enrique takes note: “If we start to throw people out of the stadiums for insults, we will be left on our own”.
– Messi competes with Cristiano: he also gets a hat-trick in Barca’s comeback against Espanyol.
– James’ injury speeds up the signing of Lucas Silva. Carlo Ancelotti only has four central midfielders available: Toni Kroos, Isco, Asier Illarramendi and Sami Khedira.
– Simeone takes Lucas to Turin. Juve have not lost at home since April 2013.
– Genius and a five-goal haul.
– A stratospheric Messi surpasses Cesar’s record in the derbies and gets a hat-trick without penalties.
– Leo was decisive in Barca’s goal feast against an Espanyol that only stood out in the first half.
– Ibra has never scored against Barca at the Camp Nou.
– Kun Aguero will be out injured ‘only’ a month.
– Real Madrid: the club ban 17 instigators of the songs. The LFP will denounce the Bernabeu insults.