Meanwhile, Los Blancos searching for 19 consecutive victories against Ludogorets…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti looks set to add to his squad in the coming weeks.
– With the No 16, Lucas Silva.
– Imminent signing. The player has said goodbye to those closest to him in Brazil.
– Real Madrid press to lower the price from €15m to €12m. The Brazilian’s favourite shirt number is free.
– A victory for the record. Madrid will achieve 19 consecutive victories if they defeat modest Bulgarian side Ludogorets.
– The icing on the cake in Turin. Atletico will qualify in first place if they don’t lose by more than a goal.
– Valencia: the signing of Benfica midfielder Enzo Perez almost done.
– Lucas Silva met AS after his last game in the Brasileirao.
– “I never thought I’d play with Cristiano”.
– “To go to Madrid would be a dream: besides, it would be good for my family”.
– Madrid seek a full house and win No 19. Keylor returns in goal and Chicharito in attack in order to surpass Rijkaard’s record.
– Atletico, assault on Juventus’ stadium. They will go through to the Last 16 in first place if they win, draw, or lose by one goal.
– The LFP will also denounce Barca for insults towards Espanyol. All the referees recorded in their reports that the behaviour of the fans was “normal”.
– Champion Suarez.
– “We must beat PSG and be first in the group, both for the image of the club and the ambition of the team. Leo is twice as good as I imagined. To have the best in the world is always a benefit”.
– Lionel Messi angry over double anti-doping test. Leo finds it “strange” the urine and blood analysis.
– FIFA will not let Barca sign to replace the injured Thomas Vermaelen. PSG arrive today with Zlatan Ibrahimovic and all their star men.
– The Bernabeu support under examination. Carlo Ancelotti asks the fans to support and not insult.
– Two Robin van Persie goals give Louis Van Gaal victory in his dual with Ronald Koeman.