MD claim conspiracy with Los Blancos receiving more penalties than Barca…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid are forced to change venue ahead of their Club World Cup opener on Tuesday.
– Operation desert storm.
– A violent downpour leaves the stadium in Rabat almost unplayable and Los Blancos will play in Marrakech tomorrow.
– James is now working with the ball.
– A very motivated Madrid make an assault on the Club World Cup.
– Villarreal desecrate the Calderon.
– The threat is Kun. De Gea, No 1.
– Cristiano is worth three times as much.
– He has 25 goals, one more than the trio of Messi, Neymar and Suarez.
– FIFA change the semi-final of the Club World Cup because of the bad state of the pitch in Rabat and it will be played in Marrakech tomorrow.
– Vietto ends Atletico’s unbeaten home record in 2014.
– The referee disallows a legal Mandzukic goal.
– De Marcos rescues a point.
– La Real went ahead in the 2nd minute and deserved more.
– 7-1: maximum sentence.
– The referees have given Madrid six more penalties than Barca.
– That is only this year: in Florentino’s era there has been 18 more for Los Merengues.
– Two ‘difficult’ ties in the draw.
– The Blaugrana will play the return leg at home.
– Atletico go down at home a year-and-a-half later.
– A mess at the Club World Cup: the storms cause the headquarters to be changed from Rabat to Marrakech.