Real Madrid against Schalke and Atletico take on Leverkusen…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Barcelona face a familiar foe in the Champions League after draw pits them against Manchester City.
– Cruz Azul is the first test in the Club World Cup.
– Carlo Ancelotti: “To win the title would close an unforgettable year”.
– Madrid and Atleti have beatable rivals while Barca get one of the favourites.
– ‘Groundhog day’.
– Barca against City again.
– Lionel Messi: “I always beat Kun at FIFA, let’s see what happens on the pitch”.
– Txixi: “We shouldn’t have bothered coming to the draw, they should tell us our opponents and that’s it”.
– Real Madrid against Schalke again.
– Luis Enrique counting on the youngsters. Munir, Sandro, Adama, Diagne and Samper all selected.
– Racing champions – madness in the academy: the historic club from Avellaneda win the title 13 years later after beating Godoy.
– Club World Cup: San Lorenzo complain about the change of pitch.
– A booby trap for Barca!
– Manchester City, rivals again in the last 16. Suspicious: For the second successive year one of the ‘big guns’ for Barca and Schalke for Madrid.
– Aggrieved: Barca will play El Clasico four days after City and Madrid will have a week’s rest.
– Best of enemies – Messi and Aguero will face each other on the pitch on February 24 and March 18, but Leo has already warned that “I beat him at FIFA”.
– At last Douglas in the Camp Nou?
– Luis Enrique isolates himself. “My doctor advised me not to read the criticisms”.
– Ancelotti does not want any surprises.