Los Blancos prepare for Club World Cup final in Marrakech…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Brazilian star Lucas Silva reveals he dreams of Real Madrid and can’t wait to join the club.
– Lucas Silva: “I dream of Real Madrid”.
– “I’m ready to play there, whether it’s now or in June”.
– Controversy before the final of the Club World Cup. FIFA planned to change the respected Proenca for a referee from Guatemala.
– Operation Neptune: ultras in prison. The judge sends the three alleged murderers to prison.
– A Primera Copa. Atletico-Real Madrid the great clash in the last 16, which is without any Segunda side for the first time since 2008.
– White passion in Marrakech.
– More than 2,500 Moroccan fans attended a public presentation. They were there to honour Kroos, Bale, Benzema and Illarramendi.
– San Lorenzo try to put the pressure on over the referee for the final. James is ready to play, but Ramos is left in the dressing room and there is a worry over his recovery.
– Madrid are favourites in the betting at €1.15 to €21.
– Villar travelled to Morocco 24 hours before Blatter. He has strengthened his alliance with Blanco when there is a crisis with the ultras.
– On January 7 there will be a Madrid derby in the Cup at the Calderon.
– Mandzukic shines and Oblak stutters. A double from the Croatian and a mistake by the goalkeeper for the second goal.
– Lack of goals away from home.
– The key to Luis Enrique’s Barca. Barca scored 40 per cent of their goals away from home when they were champions and now only have 33 per cent.
– The Blaugrana are equal with Madrid at home (24 goals) but away Los Blancos demolish them: 31 to 12.
– Barca-Madrid will be played on March 22 at 9pm.
– German football: €540,000 fine for Reus. The Dortmund player drives without a licence.
– The Nunez’s could leave prison before Christmas.
– Operation Neptune: prison for three of the alleged murderers of the ultra ‘Jimmy’.