There is trust in Cristiano to guide Madrid to 22nd consecutive win…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid conspire to call themselves the best club in the world by winning the Club World Cup.
– White smoke.
– Real Madrid conspire to proclaim themselves the best team in the world against the Pope’s team.
– Trust in Cristiano for a 22nd consecutive victory.
– James returns to the best XI possible.
– FIFA endorse the manoeuvre: Walter Lopez will referee.
– Barcelona-Cordoba: a win for a relaxed holiday.
– Sergio Ramos: “The Pope is a San Lorenzo fan but…Madrid is God’s team”.
– Carlo Ancelotti: “I don’t know who the referee is. We will play and he will referee”.
– James comes into the squad for the Club World Cup final.
– Luis Enrique welcomes Cordoba with his best starting XI. Luis Suarez looks for his first goal.
– ‘Ruge’ Neymar: the star shows his latest tattoo – a tiger.
– “I want to win the Champions League and score in the final”.
– Barca, with Neymar back, want to end the year with a victory.
– MD ‘hunts down’ Odegaard in Barcelona. The young jewel of Norwegian football (16 years old) visited Barca’s training complex.
– Luis Enrique: “This year has been awesome and I’m at Barcelona, which is paradise”.
– Xavi on 8TV: “They have introduced negativity into the environment”.
– Real Madrid go out with the pressure of being favourites.
– Abidal, between Olympiacos and Barca after hanging up his boots.