Bale scores in a final again for Los Blancos…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid win the Club World Cup and Carlo Ancelotti adds yet another trophy to his collection.
– The best in the world.
– Undeniable victory by a team that marks an era.
– Imperial Sergio Ramos: he played with an injury and with another great header opened the door to Madrid glory.
– Gareth Bale scores again in a final and finishes off San Lorenzo.
– “We still want to win more” is the unanimous opinion of an insatiable team.
– Sergio, a golden header.
– Numancia-Lugo 6-6: Soria, in the record books.
– Barcelona goal feast warms things up.
– Iker Casillas the only captain in the world with a complete collection.
– Champions of the world.
– Great goals.
– Barca say goodbye to the year with a victory where they didn’t need to put their foot on the accelerator.
– 1-0 The Canaries player opens the can after a great assist from Rakitic.
– 2-0 The Uruguayan gets off the mark in La Liga with a goal that has its own history.
– 3-0 Pique heads into the bottom corner from a set-piece.
– 4-0 Leo shoots with his right, his ‘bad foot’, to continue scoring.
– 5-0 The star rounds off the win with a controlled and defined piece of magic.
– Ramos and Bale seal victory against the Argentines.