Ancelotti believes Madrid have started an important cycle in 2014…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Sergio Ramos claims that Real Madrid have “got back their joy” under Carlo Ancelotti.
– The message from the King.
– “This team has no limits”. Sergio Ramos: “Ancelotti is unique, with him we have got back our joy”.
– His best year: Ramos poses at Valdebebas with the Decima and the Ballon d’Or from the Club World Cup.
– Civil War in football. Tebas: “The Federation is Villar’s own house”.
– Villar: “They want to get rid of me for somebody else”.
– Fernando Torres is not a dream. To play at Atletico he will have to give up half his salary.
– Happy Christmas.
– Carlo Ancelotti: “In 2014 we started a cycle that could be important for Real Madrid”.
– Iker Casillas: “Our aim is to win the 11th”.
– Sergio Ramos: “We’ve got back the standing we had lost”.
– A toast to Madrid after their splendid year.
– Atletico are negotiating with Milan for Torres’ return. Alessio Cerci is the key to the operation for his arrival in January.
– ‘Neymar case’: Economic agreement with the state’s legal arm for €22m but they demand four months in prison for Rosell.
– Prison without bail for one of the ultras arrested in Valencia. He is the fourth alleged murderer of Jimmy.
– Recovered: Alba, Pedro, Pique.
– The recovery of the three players has been one of Luis Enrique’s major pluses.
– The central defender thought of leaving, the full-back has returned to be key and Lucho chose the Canaries-born player over Alexis.
– Abidal confirms he is going to Barca.
– Zubizarreta finds it difficult to continue in charge.
– Neymar inaugurates his foundation in Brazil.
– Real Madrid: Fear of injury due to lack of rotations.
– Premier Boxing Day guide: a marathon of Christmas matches.
– Atletico Madrid: the plan for Torres’ return. Cerezo confirms it, the coaches want him, the player wants to come and Milan will enable the agreement to be made.