Cerci makes move happen after agreeing switch to Rossoneri…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Fernando Torres seals his return to Atletico Madrid in a swap deal with AC Milan.
– “Hopefully we face Mou in the Champions League”.
– The Real Madrid squad respond to the attack from the former Coach. He should leave us in peace, he is part of the past.
– Los Blancos prefer to answer the Portuguese on the pitch.
– The holidays end today. Open training session…and a trip to Dubai.
– Fernando Torres, a champion arrives. Only the paperwork separates Atletico Madrid from the return of their jewel.
– One World Cup, two European Cup Winners’ Cups, one Champions League, one FA Cup, one Europa League (and the individual goal in Vienna).
– Champions for Life: We want to fill the Calderon tomorrow.
– Camacho and Pantic will lead the La Liga ‘All Stars.
– El Nino Torres is now an Atletico player. He arrives on loan after being transferred from Chelsea to Milan.
– Alessio Cerci’s yes to Milan is the key to the whole operation.
– Madrid search for the future Casillas. Carlos Abad, a 19-year-old goalkeeper from Tenerife, is the one the sporting management like best.
– Neymar ends up in his underpants in a friendly in Brazil. He scores two goals and provides an assist.
– Euskadi-Catalonia with Jonathan Soriano at No 9.
– Pique, Busquets, Xavi, Casilla, Iturraspe and Aduriz will also play.
– Bravo and Ter Stegen, the wall.
– The two goalkeepers cover the most delicate position with security. Historic figures: the Chilean has conceded seven goals in 16 games and is going for the ‘Zamora’: the German has let in five in seven.
– Neymar, the tattoo collector.
– Mascherano-Busquets, a solution already used.
– The new 2016-17 kit.
– Torres unleashes the madness. El Nino waits in Dubai; he will sign until June 2016 and will wear the No 19 jersey.
– Sports politics: Cardenal makes peace with the Federation.