Portuguese international scores 63 goals in 2014…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid lose to AC Milan in a friendly in Dubai but Carlo Ancelotti isn’t too concerned.
– The Man of the Year.
– Cristiano scored yesterday and closed 2014 with an unforgettable 63 goals.
– Real Madrid lose in the desert. The lack of intensity punishes Los Blancos in the friendly in Dubai.
– Carlo Ancelotti: “This defeat doesn’t hurt, it’s been a happy year”.
– Blow for Barca: CAS doesn’t forgive, without signings until 2016.
– Fernando Torres is already training with Atletico. “I want to play”.
– He sparks madness at Barajas on his arrival in the morning and in the afternoon was working alone under the supervision of ‘Profe’ Ortega.
– Happy 2015! Bad end to a year of glory from Madrid.
– World Soccer and Montevideo’s El Pais choose Cristiano as the player of 2014.
– Torres to pass the medical examination today. First training at 12am at Cerro del Espina under Simeone’s orders.
– Barcelona will not be able to sign until 2016 CAS rejects the appeal and ratifies FIFA’s sanction Zubizarreta under a ban,
– Abuse of Authority.
– CAS upholds Barca’s excessive sanction. Media release: The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) dismisses Barcelona’s transfer ban appeal.
– The tribunal sides with FIFA and Barca will not be able to sign players until January 2016.
– Bartomeu describes the ban as disproportionate: “They have committed a great injustice with Barca”.
– The LFP comes out in defence of Barcelona. What have Barca done badly?
– Blatter, the everlasting scandal.
– The revenge of La Masia. Boys with broken dreams.
– Milan-Real Madrid 2-4: Milan bring down a Madrid in the clouds.
– Atletico Madrid: El Nino sparks Torresmania.
– Valencia: Enzo Perez, ready to play against Real Madrid.