Ancelotti says his team has no limits in 2015…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos misses training but he will play against Valencia.
– Nobody can stop him.
– Ramos plays! Although he didn’t train yesterday, he will push to be at Mestalla tomorrow.
– His recovery work over Christmas has paid off.
– Massive queues of fans for the tour of the Santiago Bernabeu. ‘Boom’ James: he is having his best season and is the man of the moment in Colombia.
– Enzo Perez: a luxury reinforcement tomorrow against Madrid.
– Without Torres, but with Arda, Koke, Griezmann. Diego Simeone praises El Nino but takes the pressure off: “He’s not the team’s saviour”.
– The road to be the best: Bravo returns to Anoeta with an average goals conceded [0.4] that beats the historic record.
– Steven Gerrard: Goodbye from the Reds’ heartbeat: the charismatic captain announces he will leave Liverpool after 17 seasons.
– “There are no limits in 2015”. Carlo Ancelotti: “We have a fantastic squad, the best in the world”.
– Valencia debate over the guard of honour for Madrid.
– Fernando Torres will be in the stands.
– Dani Alves: “That Barca can’t sign anyone is not my problem; I’ve got six months left”.
Image courtesy of Mundo Deportivo.
– Lionel Messi: Only Barca.
– Last season PSG made a serious attempt for him, which Leo and his representatives categorically turned down.
– Chelsea are also lurking, although they know the star is committed to the club 100 per cent.
– Bravo optimistic: “Sooner or later Madrid will slip up”.
– Alves, an unwelcome message: “If the club can’t sign it’s not my problem”.
– Madrid in Valencia without Ramos and Marcelo.
– An uphill January for Los Blancos: nine games in 31 days and the team finished 2014 tired.